Monday, December 7, 2009

December 7

Sunday was a really lazy day and I did nothing but sit around and watch TV. I wanted to just do nothing and eat all day but that definitely would have been counter productive to all this work i've been doing at the gym. It was really hard though, part of me wanted to get off the couch and go workout but a majority of me wanted to just veg and eat Cheetos :)

So today i did go workout and ran for about 30 minutes which only got me 2.5 miles then my chins began hurting...then moved over to the bike for 15 minutes which got me 4.3 miles. So not a bad workout but definitely not what i've been doing. I think those breaks are beginning to hurt me, even if its just a day.

Lisa decided to do some research on P90x and wow are we in for a world of hurt. I am not sure about the whole P90x but i'm also very intrigued. I am interested in getting rid of my love handles although those are the last things to go. :) I mean it would be hard to let them go they've been apart of me for as long as I can remember. It would be a very sad day but they need to move on and go find someone else to pester. :)

Okay so workout finished and I have been drinking more water today and now i'm looking forward to dinner. Not real sure what i'm going to make but i'm pretty sure it will be chicken and green bean casserole. Odd pairing but it just sounds tasty!

Till tomorrow people!

No comments:

Post a Comment